Energy Saving Trust and the Supplier Development Programme launch new procurement guide to help companies bid more successfully
The Energy Saving Trust & the Supplier Development Programme have produce this Procurement Guide for SMEs to provide you with the skills and tools to bid for energy efficiency and renewables contracts in the public sector.
Our procurement guide has been specifically produced to help – installers, assessors, consultants and other suppliers to bid for public sector contracts.
Why was the procurement guide produced?
We received feedback from suppliers that the procurement process was both complex and they found that there was little information and support on offer.
How can the procurement guide help?
Produced in partnership with the Supplier Development Programme, it will help you:
• Learn about or brush up on key topics within procurement
• Challenge your overall approach to tendering through the use of various exercises
• Focus on key areas to improve a specific bid
• Understand the policies and schemes that underpin the energy efficiency and renewables market in Scotland.
We have produced short webinar videos that support the guide.
- Introduction to bidding for energy efficiency and renewable contracts
- Drivers and opportunities for the domestic energy efficiency and renewables market
- Setting up your PCS profiles
- Before during and after the tender process
- Prequalification (PQQ)
- Invitation to tender (ITT)
How can I access the procurement guide?
Download the Sustainable energy supply chain procurement guide May 2016 now or email email@example.com to obtain a copy of guide.
You will also find more information on our one day procurement workshops designed to help SME contractors and suppliers write winning tender submissions. The workshops will take place during the first two weeks of June – more information can be found on the SDP events calendar
We’d like to hear from you
If you like the guide and have benefited from using it, or if you have any comments to help us improve it, we would love to hear from you.