Talking Tenders with Scotland Excel
Social Care Agency Workers Flexible Framework
Postponed – future date TBC
Please note: Scotland Excel has advised that due to time constraints, the tender will be published later than initially planned. This training has therefore been postponed. Suppliers are welcome to register and will be informed of the new date in good time.
Scotland Excel requests that all interested suppliers keep an eye out on Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) and Public Contracts Scotland-Tender (PCS-T) in upcoming weeks for the tender being published.
In the meantime, SDP has several training courses on offer that can help you prepare for this bidding opportunity, and you are encouraged to check out the events calendar for free online webinar training, as well as eLearning on demand.
Scotland Excel is retendering its Social Care Agency Workers Flexible Framework. It currently manages and procures a second-generation Flexible Framework Agreement for Social Care Agency Workers on behalf of Scottish Local Authorities and Associate Members.
The contract will be divided into Lots, the Lots are as follows:
- Lot 1 - Care Roles, including Care assistant, Housing Assistant, Senior Carer, and Support Worker.
- Lot 2 - Professional Roles, including Occupational Therapist, Social Work Assistant, Social Work Manager, Social Worker, Social Worker - Entry Level, Social Worker - Mental Health Officer.
- Lot 3 - Ancillary Roles, including, Bus Escort, Cook, Domestic Assistant, Handyperson, Kitchen Assistant.
Scotland Excel in partnership with the Supplier Development Programme is hosting this webinar to raise awareness of the opportunity to SMEs in the care sector across Scotland, and to support those who have perhaps not bid or engaged in public sector tendering before.
Staff from Scotland Excel will be there to provide further information about the contract opportunity, as well as to answer any questions you may have.
- Introduction from SDP
- Purpose of the Session
- Introduction/Background to Scotland Excel
- Overview of the Framework
- Background/Previous Generation Framework
- Flexible Framework Overview
- Benefits of the Framework
- Structure of the Framework
- Lot Structure
- Regional Structure
- Framework Documentation
- Q&A on Framework (moderated by SDP)
- Tender Training
- Overview of how to use the Public Contracts Scotland (PCS-T) website
- Walk-through of additional documents/how to submit a tender
- Overview of the PCS-T messaging system
- Q&A on Tender Process (moderated by SDP)
- Next steps/Session Closes
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section