What support is available for Social Enterprises
What is a Social Enterprise?
Social Enterprise and Procurement
As well as benefiting from the range of free tender training, social enterprises can amplify its social impact by engaging via SDP with the public sector and the wider supply chain and in some circumstances feed into and influence how services can be better delivered for the common good.
By registering with SDP you can keep up to date with contract opportunities and projects that are seeking a variety of suppliers.
What tender support is available for a Social Enterprise?
Benefits to Social Enterprises in Scotland that are registered with SDP include:
- Access to any SDP event in any area of Scotland – all free.
- Access to SDP's core training events to help you get 'tender ready' for any public sector contract opportunity.
- Free attendance at Meet the Buyer, Meet the Buyer North, and Meet the Buyer South as well as local “Meet the Real Buyer” events that provide face-to-face access to Buyers from public and private sector organisations.
- Full access to SDP's eLearning modules.
- Full access to information, resources, toolkits and templates on the SDP website that are designed with you in mind.
- Option to include your company listing on SDP’s Supplier Register, which can be viewed by other Scottish-based SMEs and Buyers.
- Receive regular newsletters.
- Access to a local business support network.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section