Innovation in Scotland’s Energy Storage Industry Supply Chain Event
|Venue:||Michelin Tyre plc|
View larger map
Thursday 20 February 2020, 9.00am-4:00pm
- John Reid, CEO of Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc
- Prof John Irvine, University of St Andrews
- Colin Arnold, AGM Batteries
- John Fox, AMTE Power
- Jim Gibson, AFC Energy
- Paul Freeland, Cosworth
- Rob Pedersen, Dundee City Council – hydrogen bus project
- Ben Todd, Arcola Energy
- George Davidson, Rolling Stock Programmes Sponsor, Transport Scotland – decarbonisation of Scotland’s railways
- Eduardo de la Guerra, Talgo – development of hydrogen trains
- Jeff Olear, Low Emissions Resources Global
A range of companies will be exhibiting at the event and this will include some live demonstrations, including AFC Energy’s rapid off-grid electric vehicle charger. The Advanced Propulsion Centre Consortium, AGM, Cosworth, Dukosi, WMG will exhibit the ground breaking SMART Battery technology.
Other companies exhibiting include: MEP Technologies, Sunamp Ltd, Denchi Power and Supply Design.
Access will also be provided to staff from Scottish Enterprise (including Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service), Scottish Development International, Skills Development Scotland and Transport Scotland at the Team Scotland stand. The Supplier Development Programme will also exhibit at this event.
Further details on speakers and how to register is
available on Eventbrite.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section