Open Supplier Meeting for the Civil Engineering Framework (Scotland)
Thursday 27 January 2022, 2:00-3:30pm
The Scottish Government has arranged an Open Supplier Meeting with representatives of Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate, Contracting Authorities and Industry for contractors (Tier 1, Tier 2 , Tier 3, SMEs, etc.) interested in being a Framework Supplier or being part of the supply chain for subsequent civil engineering projects.
Save the date!
The Scottish Government will be delivering an Open Supplier Meeting with representatives of Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate, Contracting Authorities and Industry. The Scottish Government would like to hear the initial thoughts and views from contractors (Tier 1, Tier 2 , Tier 3, SMEs, etc.) interested in being a Framework Supplier or being part of the supply chain for subsequent civil engineering projects.
The event will be opened by Nick Ford, Director of Scottish Procurement and Property. Other speakers will include:
- Morag Angus, Head of Property and Construction and Chief Surveyor for Scotland;
- Graham Porteous, Head of the Scottish Government Construction Procurement Policy Unit;
- Colin Bell and Brendan Little from the Scottish Government’s Collaborative Construction Team;
- Jamie Kennedy from Transport Scotland;
- Robert Ogg from Robertson;
- Alistair Kerr, British Association of Supported Employment (BASE) outlining what Supported Businesses can offer; and
- Gillian Cameron, Supplier Development Programme on how SDP can assist Scottish SMEs, supported businesses and third sector organisations.
Due to the expected popularity of this event, SDP has taken the decision to limit each business/organisation to two places in the first instance. Please do not create multiple accounts to book additional spaces, as these additional spaces will be cancelled.
SDP asks that you note your interest for additional tickets during the booking process and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Additional spaces may be made available at a later date, and those who note interest during the booking process will be allocated these as a priority.
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email email@example.com if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section