Talking Tenders with the Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA)
Tuesday 19 May 2020, 10:30am-12:00pm
The SPA is keen to engage with as many companies as possible throughout Scotland, particularly SMEs and supported businesses, as part of crucial development of its frameworks.
The SPA has several opportunities in the pipeline over the next year:
- Re-procurement to replace the SPA’s popular Schools and Community Buildings Framework, which will be for the provision of construction services for new build, extensions, and refurbishment of schools and community buildings.
- The Modular Building Framework which will encompass a full turnkey solution including the design, supply, install, and commission of both permanent and temporary modular buildings.
- Whole House Refurbishment DPS, which is an open market solution designed to provide buyers with access to a pool of prequalified suppliers in respect of building works, goods and services for use in public sector refurbishment and maintenance projects.
- Other opportunities due to be released in the next couple of months are a Roofing Framework and a Communal Entrance Doorsets Framework.
During this free webinar from the Supplier Development Programme, suppliers will have an opportunity to connect with Lesley Anderson, Head of SPA Procurement, and Dean Fazackerley, LHC Group Procurement Manager. Topics to be discussed include how SPA fits into the LHC Group, why SPA joined the Supplier Development Programme, an overview of future opportunities with SPA and the LHC Group, and how to bid with a tutorial on ProContracts.
- Introduction to SPA
- Why SPA joined the Supplier Development Programme
- Overview of future opportunities LHC/SPA and plans to engage with Scottish SMEs
- Information on current open contract opportunities
- The tender response process for suppliers, including registering on ProContract, and the selection of appropriate categories to ensure receipt of notifications from LHC/SPA
- Tutorial on ProContract
Please register to attend the webinar from the comfort of your desk / office – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link will be emailed to you the day before each event. You can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively, email email@example.com if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section