2.3 Understanding and Bidding - Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
Wednesday 7 July 2021, 11.00am-12:30pm
Description of course:
- What is a framework?
- How do I get on a framework?
- How do I win business off a framework?
- What is a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)?
How to prepare for this event
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link are contained within the confirmation email received at time of booking, and also within the reminder emails. To prepare, you can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the joining process.
Please feel free to join the webinar before the start time.
Don't just take our word for it! Here is what our suppliers had to say
Log in to book for this event.
- "I found it useful to find out how to identify frameworks that are better suited to my business."
- "The course is run by people with plenty of industry experience."
- "It was useful to get an in-depth view of the framework process."
- "The whole event was excellent."
Your next workshop is -
Improving Your Bid Score - Increase Your Tender Win Rate
Create an accountRegister now
In this section