Stirling Council Community Wealth Building: Supplier Event
Stirling Council in partnership with the Supplier Development Programme has announced a Community Wealth Building Supplier Event taking place on 12 July. Stirling Council is open for business and wants to support local SMEs, supported businesses and third sector organisations to tender for work with the Council.
At this in-person event, businesses will gain an introduction to Community Wealth Building and how Stirling based businesses can get involved. Local businesses will be able to find out about the forward pipeline of future contracts and capital delivery plan from Stirling Council Procurement staff. Learn about support available through the Supplier Development Programme, and gain an early understanding of the potential opportunities that will arise in 2022/2023 from Stirling Council.
This Community Wealth Building Event will give businesses a chance to speak with exhibitors from the public sector, private contractors and business support providers, with the opportunity to raise your profile as a business and prepare for upcoming contract opportunities.
The agenda will be announced soon.
This event is open to all, but you must book your free place in advance.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section
- Browse courses
- All listings
- NHS Supply Chain
- Meet the Buyer
- SDP eLearning
- Meet the Buyer North
- Meet the Buyer South
- Regional Meet the Buyer Events
- Past Events
- Meet the Buyer Tayside
- Lanarkshire Meet the "Real" Buyer
- Inverclyde Council Meet the Buyer
- Fife Council Meet the Buyer
- The City of Edinburgh Council Meet the "Real" Buyer
- Dumfries and Galloway Council Meet the Buyer Roadshow
- Meet the Contractor: Dunfermline Learning Campus and Westfield Energy Centre Projects
- Fife Meet the Buyer 2021: Dunfermline Learning Campus and Levenmouth Railway Link Supply Chain Opportunities
- Forth Valley Meet the Buyer
- Ayrshire Meet the Buyer
- Fife Council Meet the Buyer Event
- Lanarkshire Meet the "Real" Buyer 2021