1.2 Using PCS & PCS-T - Early Learning & Childcare Funded Entitlement - Scottish Borders Council
Wednesday 14 April 2021, 2:30-4:30pm
Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) is the national public sector tender portal for Scotland. It lists contract opportunities for all public sector bodies including the upcoming call for competition for Scottish Borders Council’s tender for Early Learning & Childcare Funded Entitlement.
Scottish Borders Council will shortly be going out to tender for Early Learning & Childcare Funded Entitlement. In order to support businesses what may have never or have limited experience in bidding for a contract, the Council is working with the Supplier Development Programme to hold two training sessions, delivered by webinar from the comfort of your own desk, to help you apply and bid for this contract opportunity.
- Guide suppliers and break down the tendering process for those who have limited or no experience using PCS;
- Cover registration and signup process for using PCS / PCS Tender, and the main sections that are to be completed including the ESPD;
- Showcase the upcoming ELC contract opportunity;
- Give details on drop-in sessions or one-to-one support that may be available after the SDP training is complete; and
- Dispel pre-existing fears about using IT-based online tendering.
Please register to attend the webinar from the comfort of your desk / office through the link above. The joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link will be emailed to you the day before each event. Please Click here to access our top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively, please call 01698 454890 if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
2:30pm - Welcome from Scottish Borders Council
- Tender Opportunity
- Key Points of Contract
3:00pm - Workshop from the Supplier Development Programme on an Introduction to Tendering / Using PCS / Using PCS-Tender
4:00pm - Q&A
4:30pm - Session Closes
Create an accountRegister now
In this section