2.2. Finding and Understanding Framework Opportunities and South Ayrshire Council Taxi Service Framework
|Venue:||South Beach Hotel|
73 South Beach
View larger map
Tuesday 10 December 2019, 9.30am-12:30pm
Don’t have an account yet? Register now.
Frameworks are an integral part of public procurement and can be a lucrative source of business, but it’s essential to understand the Agreement. This workshop explains the types of frameworks available and what you can expect from them.
A speaker from Scotland Excel, the Centre of Procurement Expertise for the local government sector, will be in attendance at this event to discuss their framework contracts and how they work with SMEs in Scotland.
- What is a Framework Agreement
- What frameworks exist in Scotland
- Upcoming Framework for Provison of a Taxi Service Framework by South Ayrshire Council
- Your expectations and rights as a supplier
This event is suitable for you if:
- You have a basic understanding of public sector procurement (completed Level 1 or have equivalent experience)
- You are considering applying to get on a Framework Agreement
Registration from 9.00am
Your next workshop is–
2.3. Improving Your Bid Score
Create an accountRegister now