Postponed: SDP's Bidding Masterclass
|Venue:||Fife Enterprise Hub|
1 Falkland Gate
View larger map
Postponed – future date TBC
Status: This event has been postponed and will be re-scheduled in the future
This full-day workshop covers the key areas suppliers need to be familiar with for successful tendering for public sector and supply chain opportunities. The sessions during the day will focus heavily on practical techniques, checklists and templates that participants will be able to apply immediately to improve tendering performance in their own organisations. Up-to-date information on current tendering rules and procedures will underpin all sessions.
Masterclass Sessions will include:
- What you really need to know about public procurement rules and procedure and how they impact your tendering approach.
- How to use Public Contracts Scotland for market intelligence/finding opportunities and to raise your profile to be invited for Quick Quotes.
- The European Single Procurement Procedure:
- How to pass the prequalification/selection stage of tenders (pass fail and scoring elements).
- How to use the ESPD on PCS and PCS-Tender.
Following attendance at the workshop, participants should have a greater competence to recognise suitable contract opportunities, prepare high quality tenders and request feedback to learn from unsuccessful submissions.
As this training is geared to SME suppliers that are already actively tendering for contracts, participants must have completed one or more Level 1 SDP workshops or webinars as a minimum. It is suitable for SMEs and third sector organisations in all business sectors that are already registered with the Supplier Development Programme.
In order to ensure that participants are at a similar level, approval of participants is at the discretion of SDP. Numbers are limited; once you have made this booking, you will be transferred to a waiting list and a member of the SDP team will be in touch to confirm your attendance.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section