Talking Tenders with PfH Scotland
Thursday 14 January 2021, 10.00-11:30am
Suppliers are welcome to learn all about working with Procurement for Housing (PfH) Scotland, one of the Supplier Development Programme's newest membership organisations, during this free webinar.
Contract Notices have recently been published by PfH Scotland on Public Contracts Scotland for frameworks in Whole House Refurbishment, Kitchen Supply, and Window and Door Manufacture and Installation. This webinar will help suppliers to:
- Learn about PfH Scotland and its role
- Understand how its tender processes work
- Find out about where PfH Scotland advertises tender opportunities
- Learn helpful hints and tips on how to tender through the Intend bidding portal
- Gain an insight into upcoming tender opportunities
- Promote the Supplier Development Programme's range of training services
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event.
Create an accountRegister now