Talking Tenders with the Scottish Procurement Alliance (SPA)
Tuesday 16 February 2021, 10.30-11:30am
SPA is keen to engage with as many companies as possible throughout Scotland, particularly SMEs and supported businesses, as part of crucial development of its Housing Construction (H2) Framework.
It will deliver a range of traditional housing as well as low, medium and high-rise construction, sheltered, student and keyworker accommodation, care homes, and mixed use sites, development agreements and land purchases. Associated civil engineering and infrastructure works required for new build housing and net zero buildings will also be covered under the framework.
Planned housing lots
- New build housing – low rise up to 11m to top floor height
- High rise developments with floor heights above 11m
- Construction of care homes
- Refurbishment, Conversions, Extensions and Adaptions
- Groundworks and preparation for new build sites
- Major infrastructure for new build housing sites
During this free webinar from the Supplier Development Programme, suppliers will have an opportunity to connect with Lesley Anderson, Head of SPA Procurement, and Graham Collie, SPA Technical Support Manager.
- Introduction to SPA
- Why SPA joined the Supplier Development Programme
- Overview of the Housing Construction Framework (H1) to date
- Proposal for the renewal of the Framework (H2)
Please register to attend the webinar from the comfort of your desk / office – the joining instructions and Cisco WebEx link will be emailed to you the day before each event. You can access SDP's top tips on how to join a webinar, or alternatively, email email@example.com if you have any concerns or would like to discuss the joining process.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section