Fife Meet the Buyer 2021: Dunfermline Learning Campus and Levenmouth Railway Link Supply Chain Opportunities
The Supplier Development Programme has announced the draft agenda for the Fife Meet the Buyer 2021: Dunfermline Learning Campus Supply Chain Opportunities event to be held virtually on 4 November. The virtual portal and exhibitions will be open to all registered suppliers from 9:00am - 2:00pm on 4 November.
If you miss a presentation, many of the presentations listed in this agenda will be available within the virtual portal as "on-demand" videos, with the exception of "live Q&A" sessions as denoted. The final films will be available on the SDP YouTube Channel following the conclusion of the event, so be sure to 'subscribe'!
The agenda is subject to change at any point, without notice.
9:00am Virtual Exhibitions Login/Arrive
9:30am Welcome from Fife Council Economic Development
- Welcome and Thanks to all Partners and Signpost to Exhibitors and Fife Council Procurement
9:40am Fife Council Property and Fife College
- Overview of the Project Objectives, Sustainable Pipeline of Works and Community Benefits
10:00am Hub East Central Scotland
- Highlighting Sustainable Pipeline of Works and Community Benefits
10:30am Dedicated time for suppliers to visit virtual exhibitions
- Highlighting Sub-Contractor Opportunities and How to Work with BaM
11:50am Balfour Beatty
- Highlighting Sub-Contractor Opportunities and How to Work with Balfour Beatty
12:10pm Levenmouth Railway Link
- Highlighting the project, Sub-Contractor Opportunities and How to Work with Network Rail and its Framework of Suppliers
12:30pm Visit Exhibition Hall
13:00pm Supplier Development Programme
- Finding Opportunities on Public Contracts Scotland
- Followed by a live Q&A session
Create an accountRegister now
In this section