Fife & Tayside Procurement Surgery
Hosted by Perth & Kinross Council
Tuesday 25 January 2022, 9.00am-1:00pm
Please Note: This event is not fully booked.
To support local suppliers in Angus, Dundee City, Fife and Perth & Kinross Councils, Procurement Surgeries are hosted by each local authority on a rotating basis.
Local suppliers are invited to attend clinic appointments lasting 20 minutes, available from 9:00am to 1:00pm by prior appointment only. The appointments shall be conducted via Webex, hosted by the Supplier Development Programme.
Procurement Surgery Aims
Procurement Surgeries will:
- Signpost and prepare businesses to local support, aiming to increase their confidence when tendering with the public sector;
- Assist suppliers in gaining knowledge of local supply chain opportunities across Fife and Tayside;
- Help the Councils build relationships with suppliers and break down barriers to bidding;
- Raise awareness of the opportunities within public sector procurement, such as Regulated Procurement Pipelines; and
- Support suppliers in becoming "tender ready" with the Supplier Development Programme to better understand and respond to the “ask” from local authorities in procurement.
Bookings for Procurement Surgeries must be booked in advance by SMEs by logging into the SDP website and answering the required questions that are part of the booking process.
This event will say it is fully booked, it is not. If you are interested in attending please register. Suppliers will be placed on a waiting list in the first instance, and allocated a time slot by the Supplier Development Programme.
Please note: these Procurement Clinics are open to eligible SME businesses based within Angus, Dundee City, Fife and Perth & Kinross Councils only. To learn what local support is available to you in your local authority, please login to your account and contact your local SDP Rep.
This Procurement Surgery will be hosted by Perth & Kinross Council.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section