Energy Saving Trust Procurement Guide for Suppliers
Energy Saving Trust’s Sustainable energy supply chain programme have recently updated their procurement guide for energy efficiency and renewable suppliers.
The guide has been specifically produced to help installers, assessors, consultants and other suppliers bid for public sector contracts.
Developed in partnership with the Supplier Development Programme (SDP) the guide includes sections on:
- Why public procurement regulations are important
- Guidance on writing ITTs
- How to find opportunities
- What to do if you're unsuccessful
Since the previous version was published changes have been made to the guide on:
- January 2018 changes to the financial thresholds for OJEU and sub threshold contracts
- The European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) which allows bidders to self-declare on exclusion and selection criteria defined by the buyer requirements
- An updated section covering energy efficiency and microgeneration: government policies and opportunities
Further support available
Further support is available from the Supplier Development Programme
We help Scottish SMEs improve their performance in bidding for contracts in the public sector and the wider supply chain, through offering free information, support and training events.
Create an accountRegister now
In this section